One of the best parts of traveling in Santorini, is experiencing the food culture of this magnificent island and learning about its local produce and local cuisine. But what about learning how to cook at home several Cycladic dishes and surprise your friends and family? This know-how gained during our FTELOS COOKING WORKSHOP will be the best souvenir you will bring home from this trip!
The experience begins by meeting one of FTELOS professional chefs and continues by cooking along with him, a traditional 4-course meal at a unique indoor or outdoor spot depending on the weather conditions. Following the cooking class, indulge yourselves to the menu you cooked in an industrial high-end reserved area in the state-of-the-art FTELOS BREWERY.
- Local Ingredients, supplies and equipment
- One Ftelos craft beer per pax as a welcome
- Fresh home-made bread and mineral water
- A 4-course meal following the cooking class
- The chef’s recipes and instructions in written of all courses cooked.
- The real Santorini salad with cherry tomatoes, capers and caper leaves
- Cod croquettes in beer batter or Mushrooms fricassee
- Santorini split-pea dip with dry onion
- Pork fillet with Malt n’ Marvel Stout and mustard-rosemary sauce
To all the above please note that customers may have the chance to self-guide themselves inside the brewery if they wish, or visit our gift shop where they will find plenty of the local products and souvenirs.