Last Updated: 02.08.2021
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
PERSONAL DATA MAY INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Υour first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, passwords and security data, credit card details, payment information, social media login data and other similar contact data.
- Information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system.
- Information about your visits and use of this site, including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths.
- Any other personal information, data and details you send to us.
- If you have any questions about how you can prevent the collection of information about your exact location, we recommend that you contact your mobile device technical support provider, the manufacturer of your device or your software provider or browser. Some services may not work properly without this information.
- If you would like to delete information we have collected, that could identify your location, please contact us at our above-mentioned address, telephone or e-mail.
- By law, we may need to retain certain information.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use personal information collected via our website for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests or purposes, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT OR RECEIVE:
- To ensure that the content from our website is presented in the most effective way to you and your computer.
- To provide you with information or services that you have requested as well as for internal management and business purposes.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our site when you choose to do so.
- Sending you our email newsletter, if you signed up for, and which you can unsubscribe at any time.
- Supplying services purchased through our site.
- We may use your information to fulfill in every way and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through our site.
- To notify you about changes to our website.
- If you agree, to receive promotional material from us, and if so, we may use your data to send you promotional or other material about us.
- We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure and prevent fraud.
- If we receive any kind of legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our site and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
- We will not, without your expressed consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party's direct marketing.
DISCLOSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
- We may disclose your personal information with third party vendors, service providers ,contractors or subcontractors , agents or business partners and affiliates who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work and to any of our employees, officers, professional advisers, as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy and in order to honor it. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts.
- We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on our site, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with our website over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity.
- Where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
- In any case it is necessary for us to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
- Please notice that when you share personal information (for example, by posting comments, contributions or other content to our site) or otherwise interact with public areas of our site, such personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside our site in perpetuity. If you interact with other users of our site and register through a social network (such as Facebook), your contacts on the social network will see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you within our site, and view your profile.
- Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION – DATA TRANSFERS
When accessing our site, your personal data that we collect, will remain and be stored on a secure server in Greece and our server is located at our facilities in Santorini. Our company will take all reasonable measures to protect them. Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others. We may disclose your personal data to other companies and third parties located anywhere in the world, for example in countries which do not offer the same guarantees of protection of personal data such as your country of residence. We rely on third parties / suppliers to provide services and products on our behalf and we may disclose your personal information to these third parties (for example programs / software providers, banks, credit card issuers, consultants etc.).
RETAINING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to us, so we have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Transmission of personal information to and from our site takes place exclusively at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
Under current legislation in Greece and the European Union, in certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights that allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where FTELOS BREWERY S.A., relied on your consent to process your personal information.
To make such a request, please use the contact details provided below. We will consider and act as soon as possible upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests and also withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law. If you consider that the reply received by us is not satisfactory and your issue is not resolved, you have the right to complain by contacting to the competent Data Protection Authority in Greece about our collection and use of your Personal Data. You have the right to exercise your above-mentioned rights as well as to receive further information on them by contacting us in writing, at our e-mail: email@example.com
For the needs of current legislation under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on behalf of FTELOS BREWERY S.A., based in Santorini – Greece, Mr. Aristidis Chloridis (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org tel. 2286021688) is defined as our data controller. If you have any further questions or comments about us or our policies, please do not hesitate to email us at or contact us by post at FTELOS BREWERY S.A., Karterados, Santorini, Greece P.C. 84700